1. Make sure reasonable fit
2. Boil kettle and get a bowl big enough to submerge beret.
3. Fill sink with cold water
4. Pour boiling water into bowl and plunge beret into boiling water
5. Keep in hot water (use a wooden spoon !) for 2-3 minutes.
6. Plunge beret into cold water and keep submerged for a couple of mins.
7. Repeat process.
8. Place on head and shape to perfection.
9. Keep on head for a couple of hours whilst drying
10. Leave to stand until completely dry at room temperature.
Once shrunk you can wash in a machine, stick it inside a pillow case to stop the drum marking it and DO NOT put in the tumble dryer or on top of a radiator.